Marketing Executive (Qatar)Marketing Executive.(Qatar)
--ANKER Innovation Shop Dubai--
The Marketing Executive in Qatar is responsible for coordinating and overseeing campaigns geared at promoting products, services, and causes. Marketing Executives are adept at a variety of platforms, including print, production, design, and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans and calendars within key objectives.
- Generating weekly reports for social media campaigns and sales campaigns using data-based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services for social media and offline competitors.
- Coordinate closely with the social media team to ensure calendars are implemented and posts and delivered.
- Coordinate the various launches of products and services to retailers and companies.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerical skills.