Odoo Technical DeveloperOdoo Technical Developer.
--Seventh Dimension Company--
Job Overview: As a Odoo Developer, you’ll customize and support enhancements in Odoo and assist in software implementation across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze, challenge, and estimate customer requirements gathered by our business analysts.
• Define features scope by keeping the focus on scalability.
• Implement features and review the code of your teammates.
• You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities.
• Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interest of the company.
Qualification: Bachelor or master degree in computer science.
Experience: 2+ years of experience.
· Good knowledge of main standard Odoo modules (CRM, Sales, Purchase, Accounting, etc.).
· Experience with customer-oriented solutions.
· Good knowledge of PostgreSQL.
· Good knowledge of computer data structures.
· Git, Linux.
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS, Paython.
· Open-minded, curious, and assertive.
· Professional knowledge of English.
Work Environment: 100% in the office.