Office ManagerOffice Manager.
--Seventh Dimension Company--
The office Manager is the behind-the-scenes collaborator whose main job responsibilities are focused on helping the People director and Leaders accomplish related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documenting and regularly updating the Odoo database for all levels (personal files, etc.).
- Implement and follow up on necessary procedures to help in expediting formalities and procedures for employees’ certificates and company documents etc.
- Business Trips coordination (Ticket reservation, Hotel, per-dim, and others), schedule job interviews (screening), and internal meetings. update system with activities including Files and company documents.
- Internal announcement and office internal communication, as well as office appearances and office rejuvenation needs.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
Experience: 2+ years of experience.
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters.
- Communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Work Environment: 100% in the office.