Store KeeperStore Keeper.
Job Overview: The storekeeper is responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, and coordinating stock.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising and following up the orders on the system.
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase) SKU, Barcode) delivery note and agreed quantity have been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items and make returns and internal transfers in the system.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check quantities.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
Experience: 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, numbers,)
- Inventory Control.
- Store management.
- Leadership skills.
Work Environment: 100% in the Warehouse.